Who is the C-Suite Network Business Specialist Membership for?
Accreditation is open to experienced professionals with a proven track record in providing specialist advice, training or consultation services in a specific topic, industry or discipline.
This is a space where vetted, accredited and trusted Business Specialists can network with other like-minded Business Specialists, learn new skills and adapt to the ever-changing business world, we will assist you in building your credibility through using our C-Suite Network brand and have more access to business tools, like assessments, sales platform, marketing funnels, and integrated back-office to help you sustain your success as a Business Specialist.
Anyone who wishes to join the C-Suite Network Coaches Council will be able to show that they have been a Business Specialist who has demonstrated consistent ability to impact certain Business functions. For example, you are a specialist in Sales Training, Mindfulness, Marriage Counselor, Linked In Marketing, FaceBook Marketing, PodCast Producer, Website Designer, etc.
All members will be asked to nominate their main area of expertise.
Attend C-Suite Network Coaches Council regular professional development events, workshops, training, and information sessions, including:
- Invitation to all C-Suite Network Coaches Council Member Meetings (Live/In-Person/Virtual)
- 5 Bi-Monthly C-Suite Network Coaches Council Video Conference Calls (Virtual)
- Profile listing on C-Suite Network Business Specialist Directory
- Introductions to other C-Suite Network Members
- Distribution of approved content to the C-Suite Network Coaches Business Specialist Area.
- Approved use of C-Suite Network Coaches Council title, trademarks & badges on your website and marketing material and social media channels
- Promotion to C-Suite Network Media as a “C-Suite Network Business Specialist”
- Hosting of your own Podcast on C-Suite Radio
- Use of the brand “C-Suite Network Business Specialist”
- Plus Everything Listed under Associate Member
Additional Benefits For All Members
Exclusive Access at Reduced Fees for all members
- Access to our Coaching Assessment Tools
- Access to Coaching Sales Platform
- Access to Marketing Your Coaching Business
- Access to our Fully Integrated Coaching Back-Office
- Access to C-Suite Network Coaching Concierge Services
- Access to C-Suite Network Certified Coaches Academy
- Access to other council meetings at a reduced fee
How will I know C-Suite Network Business Specialist Accreditation is right for me?
There is a very strict process that must be followed in order to become recognised. The first step is to register your interest on this website. Once we receive your email, we will arrange to have a short introductory call with you.
The purpose of this call is to connect and see if you are a fit for joining the C-Suite Network Coaches Council and more importantly, whether we are going to be a fit for you!
If we are both happy to progress, you will be invited to submit your application online. Once we have received the application we will arrange for a more detailed interview. Then you will be notified as to whether you have been accepted into the Coaches Council as an Accredited C-Suite Network Business Specialist.
Please note we work very closely with our applicants and will consider all applications on a case by case basis. We also reserve the sole right to accept , deny or withdraw accreditation at our discretion.
Are you going to train me with the skills to become a C-Suite Network Business Specialist?
No. This is not the aim of an Accreditation Program. We are not currently looking to train business specialists and do not at this time provide up-skilling programs. If you are successful in becoming part of the C-Suite Network Coaches Council, you will be given the opportunity to attend Council meetings and events. This is where you will be able to learn from other Council members and in turn share your own knowledge with the Council.
How do I know if I should seek accreditation as a C-Suite Network Professional Coach or a Business Specialist?
Do not be too concerned about this right now. We will make sure you receive the appropriate Accreditation. There is no difference between the two other than what each term means. for a prospective client. If it helps, they sit side-by-side and not in a way that one sits above the other. There is no difference in terms of your investment to attain accreditation either.
As a rule of thumb, if you call yourself a coach and work with people on more than one topic (e.g. Business and Personal coaching), then you may be more likely to seek accreditation as a Professional Coach. If you call yourself an advisor, consultant or specialist and work in a very niche space (e.g. Mergers and Acquisitions), then you may be more likely to seek accreditation as a specialist.
Ready to join the world's most trusted
network for C-Suite Leaders?
© C-Suite Network Coaches Council