Who is the C-Suite Network Professional Coach Membership for?
Accreditation is open to experienced professional coaches, with broad skill sets and a proven track record of delivering value to high net-worth clients and individuals who have achieved at the highest levels.
This is a space where vetted, accredited and trusted Professional Coaches can network with other like-minded Professional Coaches, learn new skills and adapt to the ever-changing Coaching Industry, we will assist you in building your credibility through using our C-Suite Network brand and have more access to business tools, like assessments, sales platform, marketing funnels, and integrated back-office to help you sustain your success as a Professional Coach.
Anyone who wishes to join the C-Suite Network Coaches Council will be able to show that they have been a Professional Coach who has demonstrated consistent ability to impact business, Business Leaders, Business Founders, and their team. All members will be asked to nominate their main area of expertise.
Attend C-Suite Network Coaches Council regular professional development events, workshops, training, and information sessions, including:
- Invitation to all C-Suite Network Coaches Council Member Meetings (Live/In-Person/Virtual)
- 5 Bi-Monthly C-Suite Network Coaches Council Video Conference Calls (Virtual)
- Profile listing on C-Suite Network Coaches Council Directory
- Introductions to other C-Suite Network Members
- Distribution of approved content to the C-Suite Network Coaches Council Area
- Approved use of C-Suite Network Coaches Council title, trademarks & badges on your website and marketing material and social media channels
- Promotion to C-Suite Network Media as a “C-Suite Network Professional Coach”
- Hosting of your own Podcast on C-Suite Radio
- Use of the brand “C-Suite Network Professional Coach”
- Plus Everything Listed under Associate Member
Additional Benefits For All Members
Exclusive Access at Reduced Fees for all members
- Access to our Coaching Assessment Tools
- Access to Coaching Sales Platform
- Access to Marketing Your Coaching Business
- Access to our Fully Integrated Coaching Back-Office
- Access to C-Suite Network Coaching Concierge Services
- Access to C-Suite Network Certified Coaches Academy
- Access to other council meetings at a reduced fee
How do I know if C-Suite Network Professional Coach Accreditation is right for me?
There is a very strict process that must be followed in order to become accredited. The first step is to register your interest on this website. Once we receive your email, we will arrange to have a short introductory call with you.
The purpose of this call is to connect and see if you are a fit for joining the C-Suite Network Coaches Council and, more importantly, whether we are going to be a fit for you!
If we are both happy to progress, you will be invited to submit your application online. Once we have received the application we will arrange for a more detailed interview. Then you will be notified as to whether you have been accepted into the C-Suite Network Coaches Council as an Accredited C-Suite Network Professional Coach.
Please note we work very closely with our applicants and will consider all applications on a case by case basis. We also reserve the sole right to accept , deny or withdraw accreditation at our discretion.
Are you going to train me with the skills to become a C-Suite Network Professional Coach?
No. This is not the aim of an Accreditation Program. We are not currently looking to train specialists and do not at this time provide up-skilling programs. If you are successful in becoming part of the C-Suite Network Coaches Council, you will be given the opportunity to attend Council meetings and events. This is where you will be able to learn from other Council members and in turn share your own knowledge with the Council.
How do I know if I should seek accreditation as a C-Suite Network Professional Coach or a Business Specialist?
Do not be too concerned about this right now. We will make sure you receive the appropriate Accreditation. There is no difference between the two other than what each term means. for a prospective client. If it helps, they sit side-by-side and not in a way that one sits above the other. There is no difference in terms of your investment to attain accreditation either./
As a rule of thumb, if you call yourself a coach and work with people on more than one topic (e.g. Business and Personal coaching), then you may be more likely to seek accreditation as a Professional Coach. If you call yourself and advisor, consultant or specialist and work in a very niche space (e.g. Mergers and Acquisitions), then you may be more likely to seek accreditation as a business specialist.
Ready to join the world's most trusted
network for C-Suite Leaders?
© C-Suite Network Coaches Council